We know how exhausting the moving process is—there are so many things to take care of! Sparkling Clean Agency can help the process to go more smoothly. With our move in, move out cleaning, tenants, landlords and property managers can take the hassle out of moving.
The housekeepers referred by us are specialists in move in and move out cleaning. Client can rest assured that when it comes time to move, we can help with the dirty work. Our many satisfied clients include realtors preparing their properties for open houses, and property managers preparing the house for the next tenant.
Concerned about getting your cleaning deposit back? We can help you!
Sparking Cleaning Agency did an excellent job cleaning our apartment as we moved out. The cleaners were on time, very nice, and were able to work around us and our movers as we moved out. We left before they finished, but I came back the next day and the place looked great. Our landlord was very happy and gave us a full refund of our deposit. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a final cleaning before moving. Mitchell Z.
Visit our Testimonial page to see more testimonials from our clients!
Some Tips to help you on your move process
- If you start early, you'll be more relaxed.
- Move everything out before the cleaners come to clean. This will allow them to do their best, most efficient work.
- Try to get a move out check list from your landlord; this will help you to know what he/she expect you to do.
- File your change of address with the post office. You can do it online: moversguide.usps.com
Our Move-In Cleaning Policies:
- The cleaners don't remove trash from the property.
- The cleaners guarantee our service. When the job is complete please take a walk through the property for inspection. Any problem you find with our service must be reported within 12 hours of their completing the service, and they will return to verify and possibly correct the problem within two business days.
- If the cleaner need to come back to the property to do additional work, that work will be billed for at the same rate. Additional work refers to any service that was not requested before. If something becomes dirty after the service was provide, cleaning it is also considered additional work.
- The steam carpet cleaning service is an additional service with a different rare/service/cleaning crew it is not include at our hourly rate.