Collection of Information
Here is some of the information we may collect from you when you use the Service:
- User-Provided Information: When you sign up or register to use the Service, we may ask you to provide certain information, such as your first name, last name, mobile telephone number, and email address, which may be considered "personally identifiable information" (that is, information that would allow us to directly identify you, like your name and e-mail address). You may also provide personally identifiable information to us such as your mailing address, phone number, and other information when you send us an email, when you update the information you've previously provided to us, when you submit a Job, or at other times when accessing the Service.
- Location Information: In addition to "Automatically Collected" Information, we will request your address where you will have the service performed, our credit card merchant also will request the billing address for your credit card and this information will be stored at the third party website.
The Company may use the information you provide or that we collect to develop, operate, support, maintain, enhance, and provide the Service, to analyze and develop our marketing strategy, Service, and other technologies, to develop new products and services, and to customize and target content that may be more interesting, relevant, or useful to you, including advertisements, and for other administrative purposes, for example:
- to contact you for feedback about the Service,
- to conduct research about the Service,
- to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external purposes,
- to provide you with certain features or services that may be relevant based on information you've provided to us,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for marketing and promotional purposes.
Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with Sparkling Clean through the Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Sparkling Clean may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Sparkling Clean's affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of users of our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Site and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Sparkling Clean often conducts research on its user demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Sparkling Clean may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Sparkling clean may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Sparkling Clean is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Cleaning Services: We will share your Personal Data with cleaning service providers as necessary for them to provide their cleaning services to you.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Sparkling Clean, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Sparkling Clean may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Sparkling Clean, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Services without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Sparkling Clean Agency Services.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Sparkling Clean takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Sparkling Clean via the Internet.
Access to Information; Contacting Sparkling Clean:
You may contact us as follows: email@example.com